Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kiss thy Pig !!

Friday, May 8th, 2009
EBC Show. 05-08-09.

First of all I need to start off with a thank you note to all of you that have visited the blog! Shukriya, Karam, Meherbaani for taking time and visiting the blog. It is all about funtertainment and I will try and keep up the music, masti and dhamaal energy scale!

Coming to this week’s blog,

Tou recently scientists in Mexico have been asking local people to kiss the pigs. Oho! not because there are no guys or kudi’s in mexico re, this is an initiative to prove that the swine flu has become mild and things are improving in mexico.

From the last that I heard, not humans, but the pigs were runing away (across the border) from the fear of getting swine flu from humans! (dont stretch your imagination too much here :)

Talking about humans, I had this very emotional email from Akruti about her mom not been too happy; because of Akruti’s decision to get engaged without the parent’s approval.

Meri jaan, Akruti! all I can say is that I am not sure what your circumstances were to take that step, but I am sure you had your reasons; But, I would say that things will come around, they always do, so hang in there and this too shall pass !

So, folks, out program shifted gears yesterday and moved on to a special on mother’s day!
It is coming this weekend people (May 10), so definitely do something special for your mom.

This is the lady who pours her heart, soul and moists those eyes of hers at each of your actions - good or bad, so please-please do something nice for her !!!

Maa - shabd chota hain, par bahut gehra meaning hain, meri jaan !!!

Well, I would definitely like to share the nice emails that came in, and this one was from Supriya:

Mom, you are a shining star, though the world doesn’t know your name.
You have no fancy wishes and you there in all my games.
Mom, you are really are a star, my mother mentor and friend.
You may not be famous, as your face is known to few.
But Mom, I think you are wonderful and I’m so proud of you!

That was really sweet Supriya!

With all the emotions flowing for maa-ki-mamta, I kind of remember the fictional story of this guy, so let me also share that story with you all.

Tou dhyaan se suno…

Once upon a time, there was this mom and she had a son and she gave all her heart to raise this son. Maa ne apna poora dil, jee jaan lagaa ke us bacche ko badaa kiya!

Ek din, us ladke ko ek ladki mili, and as was to happen, the guy got married to his girl, but he slowly drifted away from his mother, This girl was very mean, and the guy was just blinded by the love of the girl

Woh tou bas us ladki ke peyr dabaata tha, chaahe maa ke pair kaise bhi ho, Ladki ke liye acche acche kapde laata, maa ke paas 2 jodi kapda ho ya na ho,

Par maa kuch nahin bolee, kahte hain na, ke - maa ka dil itna
gahra hota hain ke samundar bhi kam padta hain

Tou ek din us mean ladki ne kahaa ke meri jaan, aaj tumse kuch maangti hoon dogey? Tou yeh apne Mr. joru ke ghulam boley ke haan bolo?

The mean girl said, ke aaj mujhe apni maa ka dil laa ke dou
(and people this is all fiction - tou dont go into it literally..)

Par apna Mr. Joru ka ghulam went up to his mom and said ke maa,mujhe tera dil nikaalna hain!

Tou maa bolee - theek hain, par pehle betaa tujhe bhook lagee hogee, kuch khaa le! Tou, maa ne khaana diya, khaaya, aur phir jaake so gayee.

Us ladke ne, in her mom’s sleep, maa ke heart ko nikaal liya and he felt very happy, ke aaj tou uski beghum bahut khush hogee (Sardaar bahut khus hogii, Sabaasi degi) kitna accha kaam kiya hain - that he is taken his mom’ heart out!!

But, life has its ways, and while he was walking back, he tripped over a stone, and maa ka dil bhi fell down, and suddenly us maa ke dil main se ek aawaz nikali - “beta tu theek hain na? Dhyaan se chal, chot tou naheeen lagee “?

Aur tab - this guy, felt the pain, and he remorsed over what had he done?

Bheja fry message for the week - ke yeh hota hain maa ka dil, jo seene se niklane ke baad bhi apne bacchon ke liye rota hain, your mom’s heart still bleeds for you even after it is out of her own heart !!!!

Tou people, take some tissues and wipe those tears, Pump up and put on your creative gears, and do something really-really nice for your mom this weekend !!!

I am doing something special and taking off for a week, tou next week, we wont meet, because I need to do something sweet for a very special mom in my life.

I am sure u all can live without an hour of hearing my bak-bak! So, we meet the week of 18-22 May!

I know we are all in the sentimental mood, par I will end this blog with this final email that summarizes a mom’s world.

Thank you Shaheen for sending this one:

Dear mom!
It’s been a hectic day, with little time to stop and say.
Mom, you are my shunshine ray !

Since I became a mom, my life’s been hard as rocks,
I ve been Running errands, and matching socks,
Building dreams with building blocks
Cooking, cleaning, and finding shoes
And other stuff that my kids now lose

I ve been fitting lids on bottled mugs
Wiping tears and giving hugs
Where did u find the time mom?
Where did u find the time to go to bed?
To cover up for the mails un-read to do all those pending tasks ahead?

so..now.. when I steal a minute or two
All I do is remember you !!! a
nd ..All I see is your smiling face

Thank you mom for being my grace !
Thank you mom for giving me bless !
Thank you mom!!

Amen! Shaheen, that really sums it up !!!!

tou, Meri jaan, with that - its time for me to doze off!

I am off next week, tou enjoy this weekend (mother’s day), keep sending those dedications at pankajonebc@yahoo.com and yes enjoy a day off without me, your humdum, dost and host !!!

Naam? Naam? P-A-N-K-A-J !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your show was emotional and funny. You made me cry and laugh. Thank you Pankaj. I and my husband love your show and now the blog - Devisha

Anonymous said...

Funny blog. I will tune to your show.
check mine: bollywoodblog.com

- Himani

Anonymous said...

very nice mother's day blog

Anonymous said...

You have a wacky sense of humor

Anonymous said...

mere paas maa hain was a dialogue that changed Bollywood movied for ever. Good blog on mother.
- Neha